Bonne nouvelle, Shadowgun Deadzone est sortie de sa version bêta et est donc disponible sur Google Play.
Madfinger continue lance officiellement son FPS multijoueurs, Shadowgun Deadzone, et ce, gratuitement.
Shadowgun Deadzone est ce qui se fait de mieux en terme de graphismes, du coup, un appareil Android 3.0 minimum est requis, ainsi que 512 de RAM.
Des premiers retours ?
La description officielle :
„Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we’ve seen.“ – SlideToPlay
„They’ve made what could be the best multiplayer shooting experience on a mobile device.“ – TouchGen
„If you want evidence that mobile games are turning into their console and PC cousins, then look no further than Shadowgun: Dead Zone.“ – Pocketgamer.co.uk
Prove your courage and challenge your friends.
Experience heroic multiplayer battles that have never been seen on mobile device before.
Enjoy console quality multiplayer game with awesome graphics on your phone and tablet.
* Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
* Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
* As a character’s ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
* New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
* A wide ranging arsenal offers Assault Rifles, Machine guns, Plasma Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launcher and many more, all of which are upgradable
* Various items including Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, Flash Grenades, EMP Grenades, Frag Grenades, Sentry Guns and Mines
* Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat – exclusively developed and provided by Ericsson.
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is available on devices with at least 512 MB RAM and support Android version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.